Monday, October 09, 2006

How pathetic is this?

I found out after the season started that the CW Network was not being shown here in Hawaii because the cable company and the network couldn't find a local channel to carry it. My favorite show on all of tv is 7th Heaven, so what am I supposed to do about this? I have to give a big Thank you to my mom and dad who are not only going to tape 7th Heaven, but also Supernatural. Supernatural is a show my boys just love. Today I found out that The Dish Network was airing it out of Los Angeles. I went down to my local Dish dealer and they verified that they are indeed carrying the CW Network and people here are able to view the LA station. I signed up and am having it installed on Saturday. I came home and called my cable company and told them yes I am switching to The Dish because they are not carrying the CW Network. That may of seemed like a dumb reason to them, but there are not too many shows out there I want to miss, and some of them are carried by the CW. I will also be able to view The Gilmore Girls once again. I can't wait and I'll let you all know if I get my CW on Saturday. The Dish has also thrown in 3 free months of HBO, so how could I pass this up?

4 comments:

Looney Mom said...

Hey it's as good a reason as any! I don't blame you one bit. I'm glad you'll be getting to watch your favorite shows - I wouldn't want to give mine up either!

mom of 2 said...

We've had Dish for about 6 years, but last month we switched to Directv. We're getting free HBO, too...can't pass that up!! Hope you enjoy your shows!!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Woo Hoo! Enjoy your shows!

Hugs

Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi I am trying to put together a blogger teleconference with Beverly Mitchell for the CW in support of 7th Heaven. Would you be interested in participating? Please email me at gedwards@mprm.com