Saturday, August 05, 2006

friends

Ingrid on the left is my daughters friend who spent the night last Friday. Vanessa is on the right cooking with her. As you can see both girls don't want their pictures taken so all they would give me was the back view. Ingrid was born and raised here in Hawaii and my daughter was born in NJ and raised anywhere the military placed us at the time. it is so nice to see no racial boundaries with most of the kids in the military. Sometimes my hubby and I will laugh because whenever we walk into the teen center to pick up my son Brandon we notice all his friend are tall and black. He is short and white. I think he is a wanna be basketball player. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

I can relate to not wanting my photo taken. I always used to duck and hide... now I allow photos sometimes so that there will be some record of me for my children and grandchildren after I'm gone. But that is the only reason.

Talk soon,
Susan

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...