Okay, this is the first time I am going to participate in one of these list thingy's. Anyway I am going to copy jen from a good cup of coffee again and post 13 things about me. Sorry to copy but I didn't exactly know how this all worked so bear with me and let's see if I screw it up or not:
1. View above. I have ADHD, obviously.
2. I have 7 children, 2 girls and 5 boys.
3. I love, love, love coffee. Did I say coffee?
4. I love, love, love Coffee Mate creamer.
5. I go to a Pentecostal church, even though I am a Baptist. I actually go to any Bible believing church that offers me and my children something great. Right now that church is First Assembly of God her in Honolulu.
6. I love reality tv like Jen. American Idol, Big Brother, The Apprentice, The Amazing Race, and the list goes on, and on, and on.
7. I never (I mean never), just ask my sister at forks and chopsticks, SHUT UP. Go ahead ask her.
8. I dye my hair blonde or actually dark blonde and I have no idea if I have any grey or even what my actual color is since I have dyed it for 20 years.
9. I come from NJ, but really consider myself a Southern Gal after living 6 years in OK.
10. I love food. Any kind. Especially dessert.
11. I love to read stuff with tearbreaker type endings...see William Patterson's Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas.
12. I can't spell, it's obvious from my blog.
13. I always wanted to be a stay at home mom more than any other job I could think of.