Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ranch

Like my obsession with french vanilla creamer, my daughter Vanessa has an obsession with ranch. She puts it on everything. By everything I mean everything. All the way from pizza, french fries, chicken nuggets to turkey sandwiches. Each week I purchase a bigger and bigger bottle of Ranch and each week we run out before the week is over. I got this one at Sams and I said to her when she got home from school, "here, is this big enough?" She said "I think so." I said "you think so? You've got to be kidding me." I really don't think she can go through this in a week or two unless she's drinking the stuff. If she's obsessed enough to drink it then we really will know she is like her mom. I practically drink my creamer. My husband always asks if I want more coffee with my creamer because I use so much. In fact the big creamer I bought from Sams will be gone in about a week, and that's 64 ounces. I guess its pretty obvious we have issues here. I better go to Sams today and see if I can buy 2 instead of 1 creamer so I don't run out. Wish me luck. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sandra said...

LOL you want some coffee with your creamer LOL

I love Ranch too, I also use it on my pizza....BUT my obsession is with mayonnaise, I just can't seem to get enough of it LOL

mom of 2 said...

yummm...ranch dip on pizza is soooo good! I also love it on chicken nuggets, french fries, but I've never had it on a sandwich...sounds good to me!!

Barb said...

I have a nephew who puts catsup on everything. He puts it on salad! But hey. If they eat the stuff UNDER the ranch or the catsup, who cares? Does she actually drink it? Wow. She DOES like ranch!

Linda said...

I definitely understand this obcession thing. It is a very bad idea for me to buy anything with chocolate and nuts in it. I can't seem to leave it alone.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. It is a comfort to know this is something we all struggle with a bit. I want very much to draw so close to the Lord that when He speaks I absolutely know it is His voice.

Jenn said...

Thats a lot of ranch!! You'll have to have a "ranch update" because I'm curious to see if ONE kid can go through that in a week!
My kids are the same way - with ketchup, but there's 3 of them LOL

Jen said...

Too funny....Madison and Scott have to have Ketchup on everything...Imean everything......so I totally get it. We have to buy 2 big things of Ketchup everytime we go to the grocery. AND...it has to be heinz...my mom even carries this kind just for them...SPOILED if ya ask me.
I think its cute you got that big ranch for her.......my family is spoiled and proud of it.
Jen

Laurie said...

Yes, I would call that a serious obsession with ranch dressing!!! But I do love french vanilla creamer, better yet french vanilla coffee beans!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...