Thursday, August 03, 2006

You had to say it.

I have noticed lately that a lot of the girl's who's blogs I visit frequently have been complaining that they are having trouble posting or downloading pictures to their blogs. Boy am I glad I use Picassa, I have never had these problems. Well wouldn't you know it. Murphy's Law in affect once again. This morning I go to put a picture on my blog. Do you all see a picture? No, of course not. Do you want to know why? Why? Because Picassa has decided to be finicky. I should of known. As soon as everyone else started having blog problem's you'd think I would of figured out, it's only a matter of time. That mean's today you won't get my oh so eloquent blog about pizza, but you will get an entry hopefully with no spelling errors, since spell check works on blogger, but not on Picassa. Who would of guessed.

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...