Sunday, August 06, 2006

Just another manic Monday

...I wish it were Sunday...It seems that there are so many cool lists on the blogs like Tackle it Tuesday, Thursday Thirteen, etc. that I thought I might add my own. I'm calling it Manic Monday. On Monday I will post 3 manic, weird, silly, funny, or just plain strange things about myself, my kids, my hubby, my cat, or anyone else I can think of.. I think everyone is a little bit manic and the more we can laugh at ourselves the more fun life is. If anyone would like to participate go ahead. If you leave a comment and want me to put your link in my links list, that would be cool too.
Here goes my first 3:
1. I have a fear or more like a uneasiness about odd numbers, but only some odd numbers. This mostly pertains to parking spaces or dates. For instance I don't park in spaces number 3 or 13, or spaces that start with 3 or 5. I actually usually prefer to park in lucky number 7, but will settle for 17, 27, 77, or something else like this. I also didn't want my c section with my youngest on July 13th so my doctor said ok the 16th. I said no the 17th, but he only had availability on the 16th, so I figured this was better than 13 and went ahead. See I am not all that paranoid, my son was born July 16.
2. I'm kind of a semi hypochondriac. I go to the doctors for lot's of stuff. Luckily we are in the military so it doesn't cost me anything. I really don't think I have anything terrible, but I always have something.
3. I don't drink coffee without coffeemate creamer. I mean I really don't. If I don't get coffee in the morning (this of course is totally unacceptable) and I go to a restaurant, I won't order the coffee, because I just can't stomach it without creamer that is flavored. And don't try to give me any other brand because I don't do other brands either.
Well that's all for now. I think I might post next Monday about my hubby. There are many wacko things I could write about him. The question is will he want me to!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Manic Monday? I like it!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

I have to have milk in my coffee. Not cream, not creamer, not powedered stuff.. milk. Just milk.

So I get the obsession ;)

Cheers!

Julie

mom of 2 said...

I have all sorts of weird things about myself! I could fill up a years worth of Manic Mondays! It's a great idea!!

Jen said...

Too funny

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...