Sunday, July 16, 2006

Another deal you couldn't beat with a stick

I bought these shoes at Walmart (you know the one of five we don't need here in Oahu), and they were kids size 7, and wide, and on clearance. Did you hear that? On Clearance!!! They only cost $5.00 and they are a perfect fit. I think he will love them since he tried them on. I am a little skeptical because here in Hawaii most babies never wear shoes. In fact most people never wear shoes, including to schools, hospitals, work, etc. It is so hot that people always wear flip flops (or what Hawaiian's refer to as slippa's). Actually slippers, but in the Hawaiian style of talking. I love the way they talk here. Well my son Darrian is 3 today and he was born here. All he has ever worn are "slippa's." He starts Head Start on July 27th and is supposed to wear sneakers. I will keep you all posted on what happens. Wish me luck! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute shoes and a total deal!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...