Sunday, July 30, 2006

Choice

See post below? Their is only one problem with all this choice, and only one reason why I am still drinking Gevalia Traditional Roast. It's because every time I look in my cupboard I can't decide which one to try next. My husband asked the other night if I was going to try the Cafe Sperl. I looked at him like he had lost his mind, not unusual here, and said "of course not, I am making my Gevalia." This is code for my traditional roast, the coffee I have drank on and off for the last 10 years. He actually wanted to know when I would be trying another kind. Like I know the answer to this. I really don't know if and when I will try the others, but it seems like I should. I have so many choices it is becoming like my library. Maybe I should call it my coffee library and when guests come over I could offer them a choice. Not that any of my friends are as fanatical about coffee as I am, but if I call my friend Ramona in Oklahoma she'll know what I mean.

4 comments:

mom of 2 said...

You could make it a fun little game. Put all the names of the different coffees in a coffee can (he he) and when you run out of one kind, pick the next kind to try. That way you won't get overwhelmed by all of the choices. Enjoy all your coffee!!

Jen said...

INVITE SOME STAY AT HOME WOMEN OVER NOW THAT THE KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL...FOR COFFEE ONE MORNING...MAKE IT A WEEKLY OR EVEN MONTHLY THING. IT WOULD BE NICE...ME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS DO THIS..IT WORKS...WE BRING DIFFRENT CREAMERS...HINT HINT COCUNUT CREAM
JEN

Looney Mom™ said...

Oh I love trying new coffees. I'll be right over! I wish.

Anyway, you should give it a try. You never know; it might be your NEW favorite!

Jen said...

thanks for your advice o scheduling.....it makes since...I'm going to try it. thanks.
the reality shows will be coming on soon..which is your favorite?
j

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...