Monday, July 24, 2006

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

I first bought the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser a few years ago. I have always loved it. I use it for everything. I clean sneakers, doors, walls, etc. I must be going crazy because I came across reviews for the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser at epinions, and now I am in the process of reading all 178 of them. I am thinking maybe I can use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on other stuff. Or maybe I have too much time on my hands that I have resorted to reading about the little white square made of stuff from outer space that magically erases all kinds of things. Do ya think? Honestly I don't have that much time on my hands but for some unknown reason I can't stop reading about all the things people are using this little invention on. Does anyone else use this, and on what? Anyone else obsessed with this magic thing? Or am I the only one?

3 comments:

mom of 2 said...

I've only used it on walls and baseboards. Shoes is a great idea though! You should include a magic eraser use at the end of your blog everyday! Thanks for the tip!

Amanda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I have to post more soon!! Glad you're enjoying Hawaii, I lived there 2 yrs before here.... (and I still say slippas instead of flip-flops!)

I really enjoyed reading about the Magic Eraser... I want to get one now that I know they're so handy. Have to do all my ordering on-line so I hope drugstore has them!

Jen said...

I have never heard of it......I'm sure as Miller gets bigger I will run out and buy one...jen

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...