Friday, July 07, 2006

Big Brother 7

Everyone who knows me has already heard I am a reality show geek.. It must be inherited since my parents are reality geeks also. Last night was of course the start of the Big Brother 7 season and I was really happy with the line up of people. I would make one switch though. I would of put in Bunky vs Nakomis. I like Bunky better. No offense to Nakomis but I find her a little boring. I love "Chicken George," and find him to be just as funny as ever. The houseguests didn't seem to find him amusing but they will once they get to know him and after boredom sets in. It went pretty well last night with all the fake hugging and kissing. I can't wait for "Evil Will" to start messing around. He seems to be joining up with his best friend "Mike boogie," but one never knows since Will lies about EVERYTHING, and if you don't believe me just ask him. I am so glad that Janelle and Jace put up Danielle and Allison. I love the sovereign 6 from last season and hope they do some real damage this season since they are the biggest block in the house. Maybe they can add Jace to the pack. I don't really like him but the others need some more on their side. I still love James the best. I think he might start working soon with Will and Mike if he didn't learn his lesson from season 6. Anyone else watching BB7? We also watch Rockstar. I love Tommy Lee and of course Dave Navarro. Who doesn't love Dave? They have some good rockers, but I think Chris Daughtry from American Idol should of tried out. He may already have signed with another band. I think he would of been good for "Supernova," since this will be more of a rock band and not heavy metal, but Chris can do both.

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...