Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tuna what?

The other day my friend Lauren was over and she gave me a recipe for tuna casserole which she said was awesome. Well when someone mentions something food related to me, that sounds good, I either have to have it or have to have it soon, because if I don't it stays in my mind like a worn out tune playing over and over. Tonight I decided I will try it. So when the kids asked what's for dinner, I said excitedly "tuna casserole." They all said in one voice, "tuna what?!" I said "tuna casserole." "Oh gross," was there response. Well sorry for that but when mama wants something, mama gets something. I will let you all know how this turns out. Of course the kiddies will probably starve, but I won't!

2 comments:

mom of 2 said...

Sounds good to me! If it turns out good post the recipe!!

Sandra said...

Oooohhh that sounds so good, can you share the recipe if it's good? LOL

I'm making my Portuguese Rice Pudding tonight, it's SOOOOO good, let me know if you try it and if you liked it :)

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...