Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The great escape

Here he is trying to escape for the 60th time today at least. He can climb this fence in about 20 seconds at the most. I have met a few other spiderbabies and found out he will probably be a climber forever. He seems to enjoy the climbing as much as the escaping. This was similar to what my older one used to do when in Head Start and the teachers knew pretty quickly he was quite impulsive. Obviously he had ADHD. I don't know if this kid will, but he does act rather impulsively all day. I know many impulsive toddlers but kids like this take it to a whole new level. I will keep you all posted on his many other escapes. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite picture it so funny to try and imagine him taking off and going up the fence.
Love Kira

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...