Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My one and only

Ok, here it is, my first love. Thanks to Nestle, who has given my husband some fierce competition. I seriously think, my husband thinks, I would give him up before even considering giving the creamer up. He may be onto something. This is the first thing I see every morning and you can bet the last thing I see every night. It has been this way for at least 12 years, when I first discovered they had flavored creamer in a little 7-11 at Ft. Sill Oklahoma. My craving for it has never lessended. My first thought before leaving Ok. for Germany in 1997 was "I wonder if they have this over there in the Commissary." I was thinking "Cause if they don't my husband may have to do an unacommpanied tour, because I won't leave the US if I can't have my creamer." My second thought was "maybe my parent's could ship it over in some dry ice." Now that is really desperate. How much do you think that would of cost? I would of probably paid an arm and a leg for it, make that 2 legs, but thank God, the commissary in Hanau Germany had it and my husband called to let me know as soon as he found it. He practically ran out of the barracks looking for it not so sure that if he didn't find it I would actually come to Germany. This is definately my obsession. My other dirty little secret is I pay $37.50 for Gevalia every month just so I can have my creamer in one of the most awesome brands of coffee I ever tasted. This love affair also started in Ft. Sill, Ok. thanks to my friend Ramona who gave me the memebership, and the free coffee maker for my birthday. Anyone else with an obsession they want to come clean about? This means you mom. Remember your buying quilting material addiction? No matter how much material my mom buys, she can always find more she needs, in any given place, at any given time, that their is material around. Like mother like daughter wouldn't you say? Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Must run in the family - I have it in my coffee right now!

Jen said...

MY FAVORITE CRAMEDR IS COCUMUT CREAM ITS NEW BY NESTLE...YUMMY....WENT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE THIS MORNING FOR COFFEE...AND HAD IT THERE..I LOVE IT. TRY IT!!!!
JEN

Sandra said...

Just mention coffee and I'm all happy LOL

I love my coffee, I'm sure you know that already :)

Looney Mom™ said...

I agree with the coffee and creamer thing. I love it! Although my real obsession is chocolate!!! MMMMMM.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice compliment. Come by anytime.

Anonymous said...

Mom said.... Real coffee drinkers drink their coffee straight.

Mom said: What could ever make you think that I have an addiction to fabric? Maybe it is my many shelfs of fabric? The need to keep buying more? Before going on vacation finding quilt shops in the area that I will be visiting? Do you really think that I have an addiction?

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...