Friday, July 07, 2006

Back to school

Here in Hawaii we are on year round modified school calander, so the kids are already to go back to school by July 27th. I have been busy shopping and getting ready. I found out the 2 boys (Jr. and Damian) may have to switch schools since we are out of district. They may change from Pearl Harbor Kai to Nimitz. I talked to the principal and put in the geographical exception so I hope they get to stay. I do have mixed feelings though because Nimitz is also a good school and may even be a little higher ranking then PHK. My boys do love their school though and have gone since Kindergarten. They don't really want to change but would adjust becuse all their friends are going to Nimitz. Of course I would have to drive them if they get accepted at PHK because it is out of district but thats ok with me. Nimitz would be easier though since they have a bus and it will be right across from Darrians preschool. That would mean I could pick them up when I pick up Darrian. As you all can see it is a crazy beginning to the new year. I will keep you all posted. I hope I know soon since the 18th is uniform buying day at PHK. I don't think Nimitz wears uniforms but you never know. Any opinions on thiswould be appreciated. The pros and cons are pretty much even but the question is to switch or not to switch?

No comments:

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...