Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy Birthday?

This is the little monster Darrian who turned 3 years old on July 16th. On the morning of his birthday we made a big deal of it when he woke up. We said Happy Birthday, your 3 years old, look at all your presents, etc. Well today he gets up and walks into the kitchen and says to me "happy birthday!" I said "thank you, but it's not my birthday." He looks at me, starts crying and saying "happy birthday where's my presents?" I laughed and said "it's not your birthday today, you already had your birthday." He ran down the hall crying and got back into bed. I wonder if he will think tomorrow is his birthday too. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mom of 2 said...

That is too cute! I had a friend who's 2 year old liked to blow candles out everyday while they sang him happy birthday. Kids are so funny!

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...