Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Target, Target, Target

I was reading a post at twinadoMommy and she was saying that Target was her second home. Well It got me thinking of how Target used to be my second home. We had one in Washington, but when my husband got stationed to Hawaii, lo and behold, no Target. Did you all hear that? NO TARGET. Of course we are lucky enough to have 5 WALMARTS. As I was reading her posts It refreshed my serious withdrawal problem from Target. I have not thought about it too much over the years, but when I saw those cute hats twinadoMommy had on her twins (of course the twins are too cute), I remembered all the cool stuff I am missing because of NO TARGET. So anyone who feels sorry for me please e-mail your Target and ask (No Beg) for them to build one in Oahu on behalf of me. Thank You and happy shopping to all of you at (you guessed it) TARGET!!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You poor thing! I was thrilled when they put in the Target 15 minutes from here. Leah and I are there all the time.

Mairin :o) said...

It's hard to be sad for you because...you live in Hawaii. I agree though, Walmart is just not the same.

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...