Friday, July 21, 2006

Here we go again

The other day I took a picture of a stray kitten who seems to be living somewhere around my house. The kids say "Oh, isn't she cute?" I say no more kittens, this one is going straight to the Humane Society, Well today it is still around and I have resorted to letting the kids feed her a little cat food. You know who is starting to feel sorry for her. Today I reiterated again "this kitten is still going straight to the Humane Society." Of course she is staring right at me through my glass doors and so far I haven't taken her anywhere. I will have to though, because this is how I got stuck with the 2 cats that I have now. Don't get me wrong, I love the cats, but I can't keep every stray that comes around. So once again, tomorrow, I will say "this cat is definitely going to the Humane Society."

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Okay...it's Sunday. Is the Humane Society even open today? (I could be a crazy cat lady myself if I wasn't careful.)

gadgets and apps

So many cool things for the older generation...not that I am that old yet....but can they please get names that don't make the older pee...